To impart basic and in-service training to
- Probationary IPS Officers
- SsP/ Addl.SsP/ DSsP/ Dy.Commandants/ Asst.Commandants/ Inspectors/ RIs/ Subedars/ Sub-Inspectors/
- Directly recruited Sub Inspectors of Police
- Directly recruited Dy. Subedar/Sergeant
- Directly recruited Sub Inspectors of Excise
- Departmental Cadet Sub Inspectors of Police
- Asst. Sub-Inspectors.
To organize training programmes, seminars, workshops in collaboration with different governmental and non-governmental organizations in order to sensitize police officers on various professional matters.
To publish books and journals on professional subjects for the benefit of police personnel.
To conduct research on subjects and issues that will throw insight into the organization, its functioning and enable the policy makers and police leaders to take appropriate measures to achieve the organizational objectives.